Alicia en el país de las maravillas
- Date: Wednesday December 12, 2018 - Sunday December 16, 2018
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Nacional de Costa Rica
- Address: Avenida Segunda ,Pza Juan Mora Fernández, Av 0-2
San José, San José
- Price: ₡10000.00, ₡11000.00, ₡16000.00, ₡23000.00, ₡31000.00
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Kids & Family
With a luxury cast that brings together more than 70 dancers and actors on stage, comes again in the month of December “Alice in Wonderland”, with the Contemporary Ballet of Maria Amalia Pendones De Pedro, a production of the National Theater of Costa Rica and Danzay Costa Rica, from December 12 to 16, with presentations from Wednesday to Sunday.
– Wednesday to Friday at 8:00 P.M.
– Saturdays at 3: 000 P.M. And 8:00 P.M.
– Sundays at 11:00 A.M. And 5:00 P.M.
The public will have the last chance to enjoy this show that features the interpretation of the best exponents of the country of classical ballet, contemporary dance, urban dance and jazz, as well as the most prominent actors in the medium.
As a gift, they will premiere an entirely new choreography, as part of the garden of the Queen of Hearts, with the participation of the choir boy Coro Adam Liszt Choor, directed by Fabián Arroyo composer of the work.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!
If you want more information, please visit the attached links.