Cursos de Robótica: Creatividad
The holidays are coming and with them the robotics and programming courses of the Omar Dengo Foundation (FOD), who offer courses according to the rhythm of learning and the age of their sons and daughters. The Children’s Robotics program, a learning proposal that rescues the creative, ingenious and purposeful abilities of boys and girls, between 6 and 8 years, to apply them in the design of projects with robotics.
They will have the opportunity to know:
– Simple gear.
– Eccentric movement (cam) and in different directions (crown).
– Programming waits for controlled time and repetitions (effects of lights and voices)
– Robots that interact with the outside.
– Smart toy store (project)
– Sound sensor, light, contact.
The price of the course includes materials, use of equipment and certificate of participation and will be taught from January 21 to 25, at the Omar Dengo Foundation. The only requirement is to have completed the course “Let’s play to create robots”.
Click on the tickets button and you can see the details of the investment!
More information in the links attached.