Cursos de Robótica: Interactividad
It is a learning experience specially designed for boys and girls (6 to 8 years old), during which those involved interact and collaborate while designing and controlling robots that simulate animal behaviors.
They will have the opportunity to know:
– Mechanisms with simple gears and pulleys.
– Eccentric movement (cam) and in different directions (crown gear).
– Programming of actuators (motors, lamps and sounds).
– Sensor programming (inclination and movement).
– Theory of robotics: robots that simulate animal behavior.
– Project: Interactive Zoo.
The workshop will be taught at the Omar Dengo Foundation, from the 21st to the 25th of January, the only requirement is to have done the Creativity workshop.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!