Cursos de Robótica: Líneas de procesamiento de acciones y datos
In this course, products that make up action processing lines that integrate effects with eccentric, alternative and oscillating movements are designed, constructed and programmed. They program synchronous effects with conditional structures that process and compare data while transmitting messages to different interfaces.
It is expected that at the end of the course participants:
– Recognize the structural and mechanical principles necessary to optimize the use of connecting rods, cams and levers.
– Recognize the effect of the eccentricity for the rotary input movements and oscillating and alternative linear output.
– Validate data through the use of conditional programming structures that integrate two or more different sensors.
– Apply the communication processes between electronic interfaces for the continuity of processes.
– Analyze the processing of variable data for the control of actions.
– Design and build action and data processing lines.
The price of the courses includes materials, use of the equipment and certificate. Aimed at children from 9 to 12 years old. It will be taught at the Omar Dengo Foundation headquarters, from January 14 to 18, from 1:00 to 5:00 P.M.
Click on the tickets button and you can see the details of the investment!
More information in the links attached.