Cursos de Robótica – Nivel 5: Sistemas de búsqueda y salvamento
The Omar Dengo Foundation extends the invitation to enroll in the “Robotics Courses – Level 5: Search and rescue systems”, which is inspired by situations contextualized in dangerous or inaccessible environments in which human life is at risk. This area of rescue and rescue robotics is linked to robotics specialized in providing services for inspection, exploration and rescue.
It is expected that at the end of the course participants:
– Recognize the mechanical systems used in the creation of autonomous mobile with tricycle and differential structure.
– Identify the necessary conditions for the use of flexible chassis in mobile robots.
– Build mechanical systems that integrate mobile pulleys and recognize their uses.
– Schedule situations in which different environmental situations are validated using nested conditional structures.
– Simulate a Rescue and Rescue System in the event of a disaster.
– Program communication processes between robots that have search, rescue and rescue tasks.
The price of the course includes materials, use of the equipment and certificate. Requirements: Level 4 approved. Delivered from January 21 to 25, at 1:00 p.m., at the headquarters of the foundation.
More information in the links attached.
Click on the tickets button and you can see the details of the investment!