Dios Salve a la Reina – Is this the real life?
- Date: Saturday February 23, 2019 - Sunday February 24, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Popular Melico Salazar
- Address: Avenida segunda, entre calle 0 y 2
San José, San José
- Price: ₡23000.00, ₡25000.00, ₡32000.00, ₡40000.00, ₡46000.00, ₡48000.00, ₡52000.00
- Parking: Street
- Categories: Concerts & Music - Nightlife
With an ambitious production “Dios Salve a la Reina”, at the Melico Salazar Popular Theater, on February 23 and 24, the best interpretation of the “Queen” Wembley’86 show, this will be a mega concert demonstrating why it has become the most important tribute to Queen and Freddie Mercury internationally and cataloged as the best worldwide.
The functions will be:
– Saturday, February 23 at 8:00 p.m.
– Sunday, February 24 at 7:00 p.m.
The Argentine band offers a second chance to live the show for those who could not be present at Wembley. In addition, he manages to convey the emotion of being before the best considered vocalist of all time. Pablo Padín, in the role of Freddie Mercury, impresses with his vocal and physical resemblance, managing to create for two hours, the magic that Freddie Mercury is still alive. The show is completely renovated and features an impressive lighting and set design to recreate the iconic Queen concert on the Magic Tour’86.
More information in the links attached.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!