Grito Latino Fest 2019
- Date: Saturday March 30, 2019 - Sunday March 31, 2019
- Time: 11:00 am
- Venue: Centro de Eventos Pedregal
- Address: San Antonio de Belén, 800 metros este de la estación del tren
- Price: ₡30000.00, ₡35000.00, ₡40000.00, ₡45000.00, ₡50000.00, ₡55000.00, ₡60000.00, ₡100000.00, ₡120000.00
- Parking: Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Concerts & Music - Kids & Family
If you want a suitably satisfying environment full of surprises and a day full of other experiences, you should come over along with your friends on Saturday 30th and Sunday 31th March, 2019 starting at 11:00 a.m. and welcomingly join us at Pedregal Events, where you will definitely live a great experience and enjoy the biggest festival in Costa Rica, which will expand for 2 days with 3 stages and with more than 40 bands on stage.
Not only will you enjoy one of the biggest events in the country, but you will also remember songs that in some way or another have inspired us.
Grito Latino Fest was born in 2018 as the largest festival in Costa Rica focused on music emerging and consolidated at the Ibero-American level. The festival is an annual event every summer in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Click on the ticket price tag so as to get more information about them!