The Happiness Program of The Art of Living is a course of great depth and dynamism that includes breathing and meditation techniques for the management of negative emotions, keeping the mind in the present moment, improving memory, concentration, focus and eliminate levels of stress, anxiety and depression, and increase energy and enthusiasm.
The Sudarshan Kriya is the most important process of the course and it becomes a powerful tool that eliminates the stress of every cell of the organism.
Scientific evidence reveals that the immune system, longevity and quality of life are directly related to the emotional state of the individual, while statistics from Harvard University -among other investigations- detail that the breathing technique:
• Reduces stress levels (reduces cortisol, the “stress hormone”).
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Increase anti-oxidant protection.
• Reduces “bad” cholesterol and increases “good” cholesterol.
• Restores normal sleep patterns.
• Increases health, well-being and peace of mind (increases the amount of prolactin, the “wellness hormone”).
• Improves brain functioning (increased mental focus, tranquility and recovery from stressful stimulus responses).
The course includes:
• Practical knowledge to face the daily challenges of life
• Interactive exercises
• Yoga, stretching and relaxation exercises
• Meditation and deep breathing techniques
• Sudarshan Kriya, a unique breathing technique.
From the 13th to the 15th of December, in the hours included Thursday and Friday, from 6:30 p.m. at 10:00 p.m., and Saturday at 2:00 p.m. at 5:30 p.m.
You must bring yoga mat, blanket, pillow, water bottle, coat and comfortable clothes.
More information at 8489 4872 / [email protected] or visit the links attached.
Click on the tickets button and you can see the details of the investment!