- Date: Friday March 15, 2019 - Sunday March 17, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Espressivo
- Address: Centro Comercial Momentum Pinares, antigua carretera a Tres Ríos., San José, Curridabat,
Curridabat, San José
- Price: ₡10800.00, ₡12000.00, ₡13500.00, ₡15000.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Kids & Family
La Fiaca, a classic comedy of Latin American’s stages product of creativity from multifaceted playwright Ricardo Talesnik, arrives at Espressivo Theater directed by all the quality and experience from Jaime Hernández.
It’s Monday and Nestor does not plan to go to work! He is not sick, he has La Fiaca, that is, laziness. Thus begins the battle of a prototypical clerk who, amid laughter, games and dancing, takes to stage the labor reality of many workers disgusted about the system.
This award-winning work, presented in multiple stages and formats, will be on Espressivo Theater’s billboard from March 8 to April 14, on Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 p.m. and on Sundays at 6:00 p.m.
The VIP entrance includes a drink, preferential entrance to theater room and seats in first rows. Click on tickets button and you can see the details on entrance fee! More information in links attached.