- Date: Friday March 22, 2019 - Sunday March 24, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Espressivo
- Address: Centro Comercial Momentum Pinares, antigua carretera a Tres Ríos., San José, Curridabat,
Curridabat, San José
- Price: ₡10800.00, ₡12000.00, ₡13500.00, ₡15000.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Kids & Family
La Fiaca, a classic comedy of the Latin American tables product of the creativity of the multifaceted playwright Ricardo Talesnik, arrives at the stage of Espressivo Theater directed by all the quality and experience of Jaime Hernández.
Néstor Vignale rebelled and decided not to go to work. He is not sick, nor does he have any problem that prevents him from attending his job. He only chose to miss it, laze in his bed, enjoy the pleasure of turning off the alarm without getting up and trying to break with his routine life. He has “fiaca”. Reality hits him on the doorstep of his house and his friends, relatives and bosses demand him to react, not to leave the system or challenge it, to return to work and put aside the freedom he craves.
This award-winning work, presented in multiple stages and formats, will be on the Espressivo Theater’s billboard from March 22 to March 24, on Friday and Saturday at 8:00 p.m. and on Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
The VIP entrance includes a drink, preferential income to the room and seats in the first rows of the theater. Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets! More information in the links attached.