La Fiesta de la Alegría (Mentados y Garbanzos)
- Date: Friday December 14, 2018
- Time: 8:00 pm
- Venue: Bar Jazz Café Escazu
- Address: Paralela a la Autopista Próspero Fernández - primera salida después del peaje. Contiguo al Comfort Suizo, frente al Hospital Cima
Escazú, San José
- Price: ₡5000.00, ₡7000.00, ₡9000.00
- Categories: Concerts & Music - Nightlife
A great night full of good music awaits them, with Mentados y Garbanzos, at the Jazz Café Escazú, at their “Fiesta de la Alegría 2018”, which will be held on Friday, December 14, at 8:00 p.m.,
Los Garbanzos is a musical band created in Costa Rica in 1994, they started as a punk and hardcore band but over time they turned to the ska, in fact their music is a fusion that results in a tropical rock like it is defined by its members.
The Costa Rican group Mentados was formed in 1996 by a group of students from the Castella Conservatory who originally gave it the name of Pauper Mentors. This new band was quickly recognized in the local scene for its faithful interpretation of ska and punk music covers. In 1997 he took his first steps as an original music band, mixing an energetic ska-punk base with Latin rhythms and reggae.
VIP tickets are sold by reservation, communicating with whatsapp 88908586.
More information in the links attached.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!