La Orquesta Filarmónica interpreta lo mejor de Luis Miguel
- Date: Saturday November 10, 2018 - Sunday November 11, 2018
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Popular Melico Salazar
- Address: Avenida segunda, entre calle 0 y 2
San José, San José
- Price: ₡14000.00, ₡17000.00, ₡17750.00, ₡21500.00, ₡22000.00, ₡25250.00, ₡27000.00, ₡32000.00
- Parking: Street
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Concerts & Music
On Saturday, November 10, at 8:00 p.m., and on Sunday, November 11 at 2:00 p.m., and at 6:00 p.m., the Melico Salazar Popular Theater receives the Philharmonic Orchestra who will perform the singer’s songs considered one of the most successful artists in Latin America for its wide range of musical styles, including pop, ballads, boleros, tangos, jazz, big band and mariachi: Luis Miguel, El Sol de México.
The tributes are the letter of introduction of the Philharmonic, the artists have interpreted classics of great groups of varied edges of the music. They have taken historical trips to lovers of ballads and to the happiest who get excited by the anthems of traditional Mexican rancheras. There is no limit, because the Philharmonic prepares itself so that with its spectacles the public is happy through the music. Do not miss this wonderful experience.
For more information, visit the links attached.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!