Mara Barros en Costa Rica
- Date: Friday February 15, 2019
- Time: 9:00 pm
- Venue: Bar Jazz Café Escazu
- Address: Paralela a la Autopista Próspero Fernández - primera salida después del peaje. Contiguo al Comfort Suizo, frente al Hospital Cima
Escazú, San José
- Price: ₡22500.00, ₡25000.00
- Categories: Concerts & Music - Nightlife
Mara Barros arrives in Costa Rica to present songs from her album “Por Motivos Personales”, as well as songs by Joaquín Sabina versioned in her extraordinary and seductive voice. The appointment is Friday, February 15, at Jazz Café Escazú starting at 9:00 P.M. For this concert, he will be accompanied by his keyboardist Pau Álvarez, and the national band Malas Compañías. You can not miss it so come with your friends to spend it in luxury.
Mara Barros was born in Huelva on September 27, 1980. Music has always been a constant in her home since her father, José Barros, was a professional singer during the 60s and 70s performing musicals such as the Spanish version of the opera-rock Jesus Christ Superstar.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the cost of the tickets!
If you want more information, please visit the attached links.