Shhh…! El miedo se durmió
- Date: Sunday October 14, 2018
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Expressivo
- Address: Centro Comercial Momentum Pinares, antigua carretera a Tres Ríos., San José, Curridabat,
Curridabat, San José
- Price: ₡4000.00, ₡6000.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Kids & Family
On Sunday, October 14 at 11:00 A.M. And 2:00 P.M. At the Espressivo Theater, we invite you to enjoy “Shhh … Fear is asleep”, a fun play that tells the story of Sofia, a girl who spends a night at her uncle’s house because her parents are traveling abroad. To stop watching television late at night his uncle tells him that a terrifying monster with big fangs will eat it.
Thus begins a long night full of fear for Sofia, but full of laughter and reflection for the family audience.
The objective is to show how harmful fear can be as a formative method in children. Also, show through humorous situations how these fears can be defeated and how bravery is a great tool.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!
For more information visit the links attached.