Taller Introductorio Artesanal: Jabones de Glicerina
On Sunday, October 14 at Casa Gardenia from 09:00 A.M. The “Handmade Introductory Workshop Glycerin Soaps” will be held where you will learn how to make glycerin soaps with certified bases of excellent quality, we will use 100% pure organic essential oils with therapeutic grade, medicinal plants and natural ingredients.
In this course you will perform the techniques of transparent soaps, opaque soaps, soaps with layers and inlaid or encapsulated soaps. Taught by: Vanessa Sandí. Creator of Fúfu marama Cosmética Natural. and Sayuri Susuki, creator of BIO Shop Sakura.
SOAPS TO BE PERFORMED:
– Moisturizing body soap (inlaid technique).
– Moisturizing facial soap for mature skin. (technique encapsulated with flowers).
– Exfoliating body soap (opaque technique).
– Medical soap (opaque technique).
– Facial soap facial skin (layered technique).
– Facial soap dry and delicate skin (transparent technique).
The workshop includes: Basic Aromatherapy talk, therapeutic use of Essential Oils, tips to learn how to make your own combinations for soaps, given by Sayuri Susuki.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the cost of the tickets!
If you want more information, please visit the attached links.