Un Cuento de Navidad
- Date: Friday December 14, 2018 - Sunday December 16, 2018
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Expressivo
- Address: Centro Comercial Momentum Pinares, antigua carretera a Tres Ríos., San José, Curridabat,
Curridabat, San José
- Price: ₡12000.00, ₡17000.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Kids & Family
“A Christmas Tale”, the traditional story where we celebrate generosity and kindness through theatrical art.
The traditional assembly is presented for the seventh consecutive year in Expressive Theater, The classic written by Charles Dickens in 1843, tells the story of Mr Scrooge, (played by Carlos Alvarado), an evil and sullen man who changes his way of being during some cold Christmas due to the visit of three ghosts. Directed by Cristina Bruno.
With a renewed magic through music, scenery and costumes await the public this season.
The appointment is for Friday, December 14 at 8:00 p.m., Saturday 15, at 8:00 p.m., Sunday 16, at 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
On December 15 there is no evening function.
The value of the tickets, Rows A, B and C, includes a drink, preferential income to the room and seats in the first rows of the theater.
More information in the links attached.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!