9no Aniversario de Feria Verde
- Date: Saturday May 18, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Polideportivo Aranjuez
- Address: De la Iglesia Santa Teresita en B°Aranjuez, 300 metros Nortes y 300 metros Oeste, bajando la cuesta
San José, San José
- Price: Free, ₡1000.00, ₡2000.00, ₡3000.00
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Concerts & Music - Education (Workshops and Courses) - Kids & Family - Other - Sports & Wellness
On Saturday, May 18, at Polideportivo Aranjuez, come and enjoy with the family of Feria Verde with this, its 9th Anniversary.
Feria Verde is an NGO and a designated space for the exchange of ideas, actions, products and food in order to support sustainable lifestyle.
For the celebration, there will be various activities for all ages, including music, art, workshops, talks, caricaturist, and even the people of Patagonia arranging sportswear for free! In addition, the young people of Cimarrona La Original – La Original Domingueña will attend with their show Brass Band Costa Rica in which they show us their unique style of Costa Rican cimarrona mixed with different experimental elements, new rhythms and new forms of interpretation.
These are schedules of the activities, take note!:
8:15 am – You’re fine, you do well
9:00 a.m. – Green Yoga
10:00 am – Funka, Zurdo and ALux + Mohamed Oulare + Renato Conejo
10:00 am – Contact Workshop, with Cristina Rojas
10:00 am – Watercolor Workshop, Grupo Manchas
11:30 am – Workshop Passing Through
12:00 pm – Cimarrona La Original Domingueña
8:00 am to 12:30 pm – Los Árboles Exhibition
8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Caricaturist, Byron Moreno Cano
8:00 am to 12:30 pm – Patagonia. Free sportswear repair
8:00 am to 12:30 pm – Free Trampoline
For more information, visit links attached. About costs of some of the activities, click on tickets button.