- Date: Friday September 13, 2019 - Sunday September 15, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Popular Melico Salazar
- Address: Avenida segunda, entre calle 0 y 2
San José, San José
- Price: ₡14000.00, ₡15000.00, ₡20000.00, ₡22000.00, ₡24000.00, ₡30000.00
- Parking: Street
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Kids & Family
From Friday, 13 to Sunday, September 15 at the Melico Salazar Popular Theater, the magical work of the thousand and one nights “Aladdin” will be presented.
The theater will be filled with colors, magic and dreams, as well as the talent of the outstanding dancers of the National Ballet of Costa Rica, the international guests of the National Ballet School of Cuba and talented students of several Ballet and Jazz Academies from all over the world. country.
Viviana Clare, executive director of the National Ballet of Costa Rica, says that Aladino is a show that will be enjoyed from the smallest to the largest, since in addition to all the magic of this story, it is a work that combines scenic beauty, beautiful costumes and the artistic talent of great national exponents of ballet.
A show for the whole family where you will be part of a magical story.
Hours: Friday – 8:00 pm, Saturday – 11:00 am and Sunday – 5:00 pm. Click on the tickets button for details about entrace fee! For information and reservations you can contact 2247-5050 or visit the attached links.