Chinchillete: Mercado de chunches y tiliches
- Date: Saturday February 29, 2020
- Time: 12:30 pm
- Venue: Polideportivo Aranjuez
- Address: De la Iglesia Santa Teresita en B°Aranjuez, 300 metros Nortes y 300 metros Oeste, bajando la cuesta
San José, San José
- Categories: Kids & Family - Other
On Saturday, February 29 at 12:30 pm at the Aranjuez Sports Center. We invite you to attend “Chinchillete: Market of chunches and tiliches”. A space for buying and selling used items in good condition that are no longer used in the home (such as toys, clothes, baby clothes, books, furniture, among others). A collective activity with many people who have bugs and tiliches to offer and others who love to buy them.
Reactivating the ethical tradition of interacting in a market for bugs and tiliches, reliving childhood memories, recycling-reusing and rescuing articles of yesteryear that reinforce our cultural identity, and finding almost new things to pay for them elsewhere would be a whim.
– Items allowed: All the bugs and tiliches you have USED and you want to sell.
– Items NOT allowed: nothing new or handmade to sell, no food, plants or clearance merchandise.
Cost of spaces by date?
Option A) 2 meters x 2 meters: ¢ 13,000 VAT included> you take your table, chairs, clothes rack, etc.
Option B) 4 meters. x 2 meters: ¢ 20,000 VAT included> includes 1 table and 2 chairs (ONLY 12 spaces available)
For information and reservations you can contact: [email protected]