Chinchillete: Mercado de chunches y tiliches
- Date: Saturday November 23, 2019
- Time: 12:30 pm
- Venue: Polideportivo Aranjuez
- Address: De la Iglesia Santa Teresita en B°Aranjuez, 300 metros Nortes y 300 metros Oeste, bajando la cuesta
San José, San José
- Categories: Kids & Family - Other
On Saturday, November 23 from 12:30 pm at the Aranjuez Sports Center. The “Chinchillete: Market of chunches and tiliches” will be being carried out. Come to sell and buy the best second-hand bugs and tiliches. Do you remember the sales of cachivaches of the school, or the neighborhood or the house? Well, enjoy a collective activity with many people who have many bugs to offer and many other people who love to buy them.
A market for buying and selling second-hand items where everyone can have their space. Reactivating the ethical tradition of interacting in a market for bugs and tiliches, reliving childhood memories, recycling-reusing and rescuing old-fashioned items that reinforce cultural identity, and finding almost new things to pay for elsewhere would be a whim.
– Items allowed: All the bugs and tiliches you have used and want to sell.
– Items not allowed: nothing new or handmade to sell, no food / pastries or clearance merchandise.
Space cost per date (size of 2 meters x 2 meters)?
– Option 1: ¢ 10 thousand colones per date (take your table, chair, coat rack, etc)
– Option 2: ¢ 15 thousand colones per date includes 1 table and 2 chairs
– Option 3: two spaces of ¢ 10 thousand colones, that is ¢ 20 thousand colones per date (take your table, chair, coat rack, etc)
– Option 4: two spaces of ¢ 15 thousand colones, that is ¢ 30 thousand colones per date, includes 2 tables and 4 chairs
For information and reservations you can write to: [email protected]