Cine Documental Creativo & Antropología Audiovisual
- Date: Friday September 20, 2019
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Venue: Casa Batsú
- Address: 550 metros este de la Iglesia Santa Teresita, Barrio Escalante. Casa Blanca con techo rojo.
San José, San José
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Education (Workshops and Courses)
On Friday, September 20, at Casa Batsú, invitation is to be part of workshop “Creative Documentary Film & Audiovisual Anthropology.”
Within the framework of the day, there’ll be talking about topics such as:
– Study of film creation, focused on realization of documentary film, as an anthropological source for cultural preservation and social activism.
– Intersubjectivity of camera as being throughout the being in Transe film making.
– Nature of action of a filmmaker who creates from political, social and individual context.
– Use of documentary film in the midst of climate change.
– Actions and visions of contemporary cinematographic realization within documentary ecosocial cinema.
– Reflection with creation around collective intelligence.
– Film making as politicial entity.
– Methods of eco-social organizations, transition, resilience and heterogeneity.
– Identities from audiovisual anthropology and new Latin American cinema.
Workshop will be given by Victoria Mora, interdisciplinary artist and director of cinematographic photography, international activist, co-founder and principal editor of international network of artists ATAEC.
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
For more information, visit attached links.