Cursos de Robótica: Creatividad
A learning experience A learning experience A learning technique Sound, music and movement, in addition to projects that simulate smart toys.
They will have the opportunity to know:
– Simple gear.
– Eccentric movement (cam) and in different directions (crown).
– Programming of wait for time and controlled repetitions (effects of lights and voices)
– Robots that interact with the outside.
– Smart toy store (project)
– Sound sensor, light, contact.
Aimed at children from 6 to 8 years of age, the only requirement is to have completed the course “Let’s play to create a robot”.
The price of the course includes materials, use of equipment and certificate of participation and is taught from January 14 to 18, at the Omar Dengo Foundation.
Click on the tickets button and you can see the details of the investment!
More information in the links attached.