IV Foro Mundial de Ciudades Bajas en Carbono – San José 2019
- Date: Wednesday October 23, 2019 - Thursday October 24, 2019
- Time: 8:00 am
- Venue: Teatro de la Danza (CENAC)
- Address: Ave. 3 y 7, calles11 y 15
San José, San José
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Education (Workshops and Courses)
The Center for Urban Sustainability and Low Carbon city are pleased to invite you to the “4th World Forum of Low Carbon Cities”, where by 2019 Costa Rica is the venue. This is a global event, led by citizens, which aims to spread knowledge and promote innovative solutions to collectively build new cities that are resilient to climate change.
– Cities as spaces of opportunity for climate action.
– Communication and pedagogy of climate change.
They are looking for ideas, initiatives, projects, organizations and people who want to embark on the road to decarbonization. Participate in the open call until July 15. We invite you to be attentive to their networks, where they will be informed about the content they can expect and the previous activities that have been planned, hoping to join this edition to jointly accelerate the Road to decarbonization.
The invitation is for October 23 and 24, starting at 8:00 a.m., at the Dance Theater. More information in the links attached.