Jesse & Joy
- Date: Saturday September 7, 2019
- Time: 7:00 pm
- Venue: Parque Viva (Anfiteatro Coca-Cola)
- Address: Calle Rancho Español
- Price: ₡12500.00, ₡20500.00, ₡27500.00, ₡37500.00, ₡44500.00, ₡74500.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Concerts & Music - Nightlife
“Jesse & Joy”, the Mexican pop, pop rock and folk duo, formed in 2005 by the Huerta brothers, will perform in the country, at the Coca-Cola Amphitheater of Parque Viva on Saturday, September 7.
The winners of the Grammy and several Latin Grammy made their debut in Costa Rica in 2016 and this will undoubtedly be a new opportunity to enjoy their music, both the classics and the new songs, monopolizing the taste of the followers of their music.
Jesse & Joy are considered one of the most important and influential duos of the current Spanish-speaking pop scene. They have made important collaborations with other great artists of Latin American music such as Juan Luis Guerra, Alejandro Sanz, Leonel Garcia, Tommy Torres and Pablo Alborán.
As of June 11, ticket sales will be free for any type of payment. More information in the links attached.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!