Malpaís – 20 Aniversario
- Date: Saturday July 27, 2019
- Time: 7:00 pm
- Venue: Parque Viva (Anfiteatro Coca-Cola)
- Address: Calle Rancho Español
- Price: ₡16500.00, ₡19250.00, ₡22000.00, ₡27500.00, ₡33000.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Concerts & Music - Nightlife
Malpaís celebrates its twentieth anniversary by bringing you a super concert loaded with the best of its energy, next July 27 from 7:00 pm, at the Coca Cola Amphitheater of Parque Viva.
It will be a very special night where they will be accompanied by friends who have always been by their side and who at the same time appreciate a lot: Gandhi, Son de Tikizia, Edith, Arnoldo Castillo, Bernardo Quesada, Max Góldenberg, Los Tenores and some other surprises, They will celebrate these 20 years of stories and music with them.
Composed of seven musicians of great trajectory in circles as diverse as the new song, jazz, rock and classical music:
Jaime Gamboa (bass and choirs)
– Iván Rodríguez (voice, violin and mandolin)
– Manuel Obregón (piano, keyboards, marimba, snail and choirs)
– Carlos “Tapao” Vargas (drums and percussion)
– Gilberto Jarquín (drums)
– Daniela Rodríguez (voice and choirs)
– David Coto (guitar).
Tickets are now on sale. More information in the links attached. Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!