Marco Antonio Solís – Y la Historia Continua Tour
- Date: Saturday April 6, 2019
- Time: 7:00 pm
- Venue: Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica
- Address: Calle 68 y Av. de Las Américas, Parque Metropolitano La Sabana
San José, San José
- Price: ₡17400.00, ₡30160.00, ₡46400.00, ₡63800.00, ₡81200.00, ₡92800.00, ₡127600.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Concerts & Music - Nightlife
Under the production of Move Concerts, a legend of Latin music and great songs will decorate the National Stadium, on April 6, Marco Antonio Solis arrives in Costa Rica as part of his new “And Continuing History 2019” Tour.
A series of concerts that will take you throughout Latin America to meet your audience and especially the Costa Rican, in a special evening in the beautiful National Stadium, where you will meet more than 40 years of success.
Marco Antonio Solís, recognized as ‘El Poeta Del Siglo’, has become one of the most important and influential singer-songwriters in the history of Hispanic music and an icon of national and international folklore. Solis is today, a legendary artist with an impeccable career and an entire life dedicated to music and his audience.
More information in the links attached.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!