Nido de Águilas
- Date: Thursday June 13, 2019 - Friday June 21, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Auditorio Nacional de Costa Rica
- Address: Museo de los Niños
San José, San José
- Price: ₡5500.00, ₡7000.00, ₡8000.00, ₡12500.00, ₡15000.00
- Parking: Street
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Kids & Family
“Nido de águilas” a play about the Central Penitentiary, 40 years after the closing of the “Peni”, a story will be told. For those who know her and who should know her. Script and Direction of Adrián Castro Baeza, produced by Penitentiary Museum and Luciérnaga Productions; Nido de Águilas tells a story behind the San José Central Penitentiary.
Premiere: June 13 8:00 pm.
– June 14 and 15: 8:00 p.m.
– June 16: 6:00 pm.
– June 18 and 19: 10:00 am. and 1:00 pm.
– June 20 and 21: 8:00 p.m.
** On Monday, June 17 there will be no function **.
To buy your tickets, go to https://boleteria.museocr.org/ or at the physical ticket office of the Children’s Museum during regular hours.