- Date: Friday September 20, 2019 - Sunday September 22, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Espressivo
- Address: Centro Comercial Momentum Pinares, antigua carretera a Tres Ríos., San José, Curridabat,
Curridabat, San José
- Price: ₡10000.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Nightlife
From Friday, 20, to Sunday, September 22, the play “No Matarás” will be presented at the Espressivo Theater, whose play and direction corresponds to Claudia Barrionuevo.
With an agile, almost cinematic rhythm, it’s a black comedy that draws a dysfunctional family capable of doing anything to maintain its economic status. In the best style of Agatha Christie’s stories, the work presents us with a murder victim, four suspects and an inspector who – unlike the works of the famous English writer – is wrong to discover the alleged murderer.
In a series of non-chronological sequences, different scenes are mixed, this story develops, entangles and unravels. Everyone has reason to have poisoned Daisy and must face the investigation.
This work will be presented on Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 pm, while on Sundays will be at 6:00 pm.
Click on the tickets button and you can see the details about entrance fee! For more information, visit attached links.