- Date: Sunday July 21, 2019
- Time: 2:00 pm
- Venue: Teatro Espressivo
- Address: Centro Comercial Momentum Pinares, antigua carretera a Tres Ríos., San José, Curridabat,
Curridabat, San José
- Price: ₡5000.00, ₡6000.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Kids & Family
Arturo Pol writes a newspaper, but it is not a common newspaper: it is a “porme-diary”. As the protagonist of the story, his diary is a very unique adventure in which Arturo tells us how he sees his life, his family, the school; Tell us your concerns and your funniest moments. It reminds us of that wonderful time in which the world is summed up in a soccer ball and a tree full of guavas, that time in which our mother smelled of love and “bread finished from the oven”.
Teatro Espressivo brings the magic of Lara Ríos’ book to theater, with the adaptation of Denise Duncan and the direction of Allan Pérez. The invitation is for Sunday, July 21, at 2:00 p.m.
More information in the links attached.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!