PIÑA XVI Temporada de Jóvenes Dirigiendo
- Date: Thursday May 16, 2019 - Sunday May 19, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Universitario, Universidad de Costa Rica
- Address: San Pedro de Montes de Oca, 100 metros al este de la librería universitaria sobre la Avenida de la Cultura.
Montes de Oca, San José
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Kids & Family
From Thursday, April 16 to Sunday, May 19 at the University Theater, University of Costa Rica will be presented “PIÑA XVI Young People Running”, with the direction of Adrián Brais. This is a theatrical show that can be enjoyed and that is born as a result of overproduction piñera in the country and that presents through fiction, a futuristic panorama where the negative consequences of this practice have reached their highest level.
Synopsis: Pinea Fruit Corporation, immense technological dome, world leader in pineapple production and export in Costa Rica of the tercentenary, is hacked a good night. A large part of the production of fresh pineapple for export is completely frozen, and many human lives are lost.
A great strike of 300 days then breaks out, in which the dome remains paralyzed in its entirety. The government in charge, therefore, decides to take production on its own and force the reopening of the indispensable piñero dome. Finally, a second collapse occurs, this time, destroying all life inside, except for one character.
– Address: Adrián Jiménez Brais
– Assistant Director: Kathe Morales Matamoros
– Production: Mónica González Murillo
– Production Assistant: Carlos Rodríguez
– Communication and Advertising: Mónica González Murillo & Pablo Molina Cortés
– Thursday to Saturday at 7:00 p.m.
– Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
Stay tuned because there will be entrance promotion for weekends and games on the Facebook and Instagram page to raffle tickets.
For more information visit the links attached.