Taller Artesanal: Elaboración Almohadas Terapéuticas
Taught by Miriam Durán from Ararí Plantas y Salud, we invite you to practical workshop for preparation of therapeutic pillows, which will take place on Sunday, June 23, starting at 9:00 am in El Jardín Mágico, School of Aromatherapy and Holistic Phytotherapy of Casa Gardenia.
Content of the workshop includes:
– Elaboration of pillows based on medicinal plants and seeds.
– Holistic therapy through herbal aromas.
– Holistic therapy through heat or cold.
At the conclusion of the workshop you will have learned:
– Popular and traditional uses of plants.
– Methods of dehydration.
– Types of mixtures.
– When to use them cold or hot.
– How to grow, harvest and prepare mixtures of plants, flowers and seeds.
– How to store them.
Cost of the workshop includes 1 roll of medicinal plants, snack with infusion of medicinal plants, snack and material for a 14×14 cm pillow (cloth and dehydrated plants).
Capacity is limited, so reserve yours through number 8312-8603. More information in attached links.