Taller de Jabones Artesanales de Glicerina
Casa Gardenia invites you this Saturday, February 15, starting at 9:00 am to participate in the “Workshop of Handmade Soaps of Glycerin”. Melt & pour method, melt and pour. Practical, theoretical and therapeutic course.
In the workshop you will participate in the basic Aromatherapy talk, therapeutic use of Essential Oils, tips to learn how to make your own combinations for soaps, given by Sayuri Susuki.
You will learn to perform:
– Moisturizing body soap (inlaid technique).
– Moisturizing facial soap for mature skin. (technique encapsulated with flowers).
– Exfoliating body soap (opaque technique).
– Medicinal soap (opaque technique).
– Oily complex facial soap (layered technique).
– Dry and delicate complexion facial soap (transparent technique).
They will use 100% pure organic essential oils with therapeutic grade, medicinal plants and natural ingredients.
The workshop includes: informative brochure with the history of soap, properties of glycerin soaps, list of procedures, course recipes and other recipes for you to practice at home, wrapping, decoration of soaps, list of essential oils with their properties and benefits , properties of vegetable oils, snack and certificate of participation.
Taught by: Vanessa Sandí. Creator of Fúfu marama Natural Cosmetics. and Sayuri Susuki creator of BIO Shop Sakura
For more information visit the links attached or contact the following telephone numbers: 8725-3681 or 7011-3283.