- Date: Saturday May 18, 2019
- Time: 8:00 pm
- Venue: Bar The Whiskey
- Address: 1,8 km Oeste de la Cruz Roja
Santa Ana, San José
- Parking: Street
- Categories: Concerts & Music - Nightlife
The Whiskey Bar & Grill invites you to spend a pleasant moment, accompanied by your friends to a musical environment, where you can appreciate the live performance of “Totem” and “Deep Underground”, who come to cheer you up the night with their performances, where the instruments, the voices and the lyrics will make sure that the rhythm takes over your senses.
Members of the group “Totem”
– Carlos “Kcho” Morera – Voice
– Fabián “Siracussa” Flores – Bajo
– Edder Ortiz – Guitar
– Nestor “Nex” Quesada – Battery
– Fabián “Choc” Vargas – Percussion
Totem is a Costa Rican tribal-metal band, a genre in which metal is fused with native Latin American sounds. These musicians are characterized by their contestatory lyrical content, self-improvement and self-realization, and they already have 4 record productions under their belt.
The appointment is for Saturday, May 18, from 08:00 pm. For more information, reservations and list, you must contact the number: +506 6434 6341 or visit the links attached.