Un Cuento de Navidad el Musical
- Date: Thursday December 5, 2019 - Sunday December 15, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Teatro Nacional de Costa Rica
- Address: Avenida Segunda ,Pza Juan Mora Fernández, Av 0-2
San José, San José
- Price: ₡6000.00, ₡7500.00, ₡9000.00, ₡12000.00, ₡15000.00, ₡18000.00, ₡20000.00, ₡25000.00
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Concerts & Music
“A Musical Christmas Story”, returns to the scene renewed with the inclusion of the best of each of the previous posts and the incorporation of more dance and singing, in the maximum stage of the Costa Rican capital.
The work that tells the beautiful story of the old miser Ebenezer Scrooge, will be directed by the renowned Cristina Bruno (La Nica), maintains her message of love and solidarity, through the lessons learned by an evil and sullen man who changes his way of be during a cold Christmas due to the visit of three ghosts.
The scenic game will be enriched with the choreographies designed by Yessenia Reyes (Dancing with the Stars dancer) and the musical compositions of Jaime Gamboa (member of Malpaís) and Bernardo Quesada. In addition to the introduction of mobile scenery and projection renewal, this year highlights the presence of more multi-instrumental actors and musicians on stage.
“A Musical Christmas Story” will be presented at the National Theater, from December 5 to 15 (December 9 and 14 without function).
– Thursday 5, Friday 6, Tuesday 10, Wednesday 11, Thursday 12 and Friday December 13 at 8:00 p.m. –
– Saturday, December 7 at 4:00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m.
– Sunday December 8 and 15 at 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Click on the ticket button and you will be able to see the ticket details! For more information visit the attached links,