VII Congreso Internacional de Gerontología
- Date: Wednesday July 17, 2019 - Friday July 19, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am
- Venue: Wyndham Hotel Herradura / Centro Internacional de Convenciones
- Address: General Cañas Highway, Frente a Real Cariari, Autopista General Cañas Heredia
San José, San José
- Price: ₡115.00, ₡250.00, ₡300.00, ₡325.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Education (Workshops and Courses) - Other
The VI International Congress of Gerontology is part of Marca País Esencial Costa Rica, for demonstrating that the event complies with the values of excellence, innovation, sustainability, social progress and Costa Rican origin.
Generate an academic and interdisciplinary scenario tending to share experiences, scientific and technological advances and projections in the field of Gerontology, in order to create an impact on the quality of life of people in the national and international context.
– Gerontology: Discipline, Work.
– Social Transformations: Technology, inequality, migration, pension system, demographic system.
– Human Development: Human rights, biopsychosocial aspects, culture and environment
Directed to professionals and students in Gerontology and related sciences, officials of institutions that work with this population. Activities such as conferences with international experts, oral presentations, posters, video, talks will be held.
The Congress consists of 4 types of registration:
a) Precongress: July 17 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
b) Congress: July 18 and 19 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
c) Pre-Congress Course (July 17 from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm and Congress (July 18 and 19, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
d) Pre Congress (July 17) and Congress (July 18, July) 8 to 5 pm. Includes the
activities described in point a and b.
The cost includes: food for two days, materials, USB memory and social activity. Certificate of participation will be delivered. More information in the links attached.
Click on the tickets button and you will be able to see the details of the registration!